When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Send 1 "Crystal Beast" card from your Spell & Trap Card Zone to the Graveyard to target the attacking monster; negate the attack, then you can add 1 "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon" from your Deck to your hand.
At the start of the Battle Phase: For the rest of this turn after this card resolves, Spell/Trap Cards, and their effects, cannot be activated. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation.
Other Useful Cards
Alternative for Anti-Magic Arrows, to prevent or negate the activation of Rainbow Path and deal final attack successfully.
If a face-up monster on Jesse's field is in defense position, leave it alone, when you gain LP for the last time just before summoning Ra, target it with Rosemary to turn it into attack position so that Ra can inflict damage by ramming it.
It got fixed now because it was outdated after banlist.
Tricky but ok
Lock the field with wod and his own backrow. Don't summon any monster until Ra last turn.
1. Ember Mammoth could be problem when he refused to turn to atk position. But Jesse would always set mammoth when he summon pegasus so it rarely happened.
2. If Jesse's monsters are all 0 atk, he would bounce your Ladybug with Crystal Conclave. To avoid that u might leave some monster atk above 0, or bait it out before the last turn.
3. Jesse could deck out first with multiple Rare Value and Crystal Bond. Try to summon Ra to get a decent Duel Assessment before that happened.
Even if you Restart and got 2/3 vital cards its still not enough e.g Salmon and Ocean but no SSA yet. You need all 3 otherwise he can:
1. Kill your 5* straight away with Pegasus equipped Crystal Release. OR
2. Occasionally rare value and run out of cards before u draw Vassal/2xUnion/Arrows/Passage