When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Send 1 "Crystal Beast" card from your Spell & Trap Card Zone to the Graveyard to target the attacking monster; negate the attack, then you can add 1 "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon" from your Deck to your hand.
At the start of the Battle Phase: For the rest of this turn after this card resolves, Spell/Trap Cards, and their effects, cannot be activated. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation.
Other Useful Cards
Alternative for Anti-Magic Arrows, to prevent or negate the activation of Rainbow Path and deal final attack successfully.
Lock the field with wod and his own backrow. Don't summon any monster until Ra last turn.
1. Ember Mammoth could be problem when he refused to turn to atk position. But Jesse would always set mammoth when he summon pegasus so it rarely happened.
2. If Jesse's monsters are all 0 atk, he would bounce your Ladybug with Crystal Conclave. To avoid that u might leave some monster atk above 0, or bait it out before the last turn.
3. Jesse could deck out first with multiple Rare Value and Crystal Bond. Try to summon Ra to get a decent Duel Assessment before that happened.
Even if you Restart and got 2/3 vital cards its still not enough e.g Salmon and Ocean but no SSA yet. You need all 3 otherwise he can:
1. Kill your 5* straight away with Pegasus equipped Crystal Release. OR
2. Occasionally rare value and run out of cards before u draw Vassal/2xUnion/Arrows/Passage
For the Fur Hire farm deck, a third Union Attack can replace the Shield & Sword. I know it's far more likely to have S&S than a third UA, I'm only mentioning it because while building my farm deck I realized I never got S&S in the few times I've dueled Joey.
Also, with the Fur deck you only have to worry about Crystal Release if he equips two copies to the same monster. Pegasus and Tiger only reach 2600/2800 with one Release respectively, neither one able to topple Wiz's DEF.
You may want to use Inverse Universe instead of S&S. All fur monsters are effect monsters, so why not?
The amazon farm deck works here better in theory here, but loses to when he opens with a ton of draw. He fills his lanes fast so you can get to a draw/pass game pretty fast, which makes it so onslaught isn't a needed effect. This means Amazon princess provides the card to tutor Queen, which makes Restart after nerf wortwhile. Replace barrel dragonn with blizzard princess and you free up your anti magic arrow slot. Double princesses. Cool.
Downbeat/4 star amazoness is honestly better than opening princess, since you'll thin 2 instead of 1. This was not possible inn games where the banishing was relevant. Honestly thought this is where it'd matter most too.