The goal of this deck is to special summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon by using Kaibaman's effect, it pretty much secures you the duel since the Paradox Brothers can't do anything about it once it's on the field.
The only time the Paradox Brothers will activate Battle Mania is when the only monsters on their field are jins that still haven't activated their effects and you have less than 2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Because several months ago, their deck didn't have Soul Exchange, instead it's Battle Mania, and Labyrinth is already set on the field. Because of the addition at the gate, Paradox cannot use skill (Labyrinth on the field) since all gate characters should not have skill, therefore SE is added instead.
F2P Beast rising farm deck. pretty cheap, as the Beast/Beast-warrior type monsters are interchangeable, any over 1800 works well. BR and Riryoku Field counter Soul exchange. Restart used to get beast rising asap.
Made some changes but grew inspiration from your deck. I can attest and say that yes, the consistency of this type of deck is about 95%. The other 5% was made from either rookie mistakes or a rare bad hand and sequential draws.
Anonymous 14days ago
EASY FARM LVL 40 PARADOX BROTHERS ON THE GATE HERE !!