Content

Mythical Beast Cerberus | Deck and Rulings

This page notes details of Mythical Beast Cerberus (LIGHT/Spellcaster/Effect Monster) : decks, tips, effect and rulings. Learn and enjoy playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links!
Duel Links Breaking News
The 5ds world will be available on Sep 25!
update 19/01/2017

Mythical Beast Cerberus

Mythical Beast Cerberus
AttributeLIGHT
Monster TypeSpellcaster
Card typeEffect
Card Effect TypeContinuous Effect
Level★4
Passcode55424270
ATK1400
DEF1400

text

Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when that Spell Card resolves. This card gains 500 ATK for each Spell Counter on it. If damage calculation is conducted involving this card, remove all Spell Counters from it at the end of the Battle Phase.

How to Get / Rarity

Pack--
Level-up reward--
Victory against--
Card traderTradable [SR]
[Required trader items]
  • 40,000 Gold
  • SR Jewel x4
  • Stone of Light x15
Other--

Evaluation

Rating9.0 / 10

The effect increasing ATK of itself work well since high ATK is the most important to win a duel in our current card pool. It is also one of the most used farming card too.

Pros

  • Easy to obtain.
  • Good for farming SD/LD with high score.
  • Attack can be increased to a high amount easily.

Cons

  • Below average base attack.
  • Attack increase are lost after it attacks or get attacked
  • Weak against card that change the position of cards.

Tips, related cards, skills

Magical Blast

This card can be used multiple times and can even avoid players to lose via deck out. It can power up the ATK of your Mythical Beast Cerberus while dealing damage to your opponent.

Sorcery Conduit (skill)

A skill easily obtain by Yami Yugi, very useful to draw out Mythical Beast Cerberus from your deck. (You must take damage in order to activate this skill)

Draw Sense: Low Level (skill)

Easy to obtain by Weevil Underwood. Mostly this skill is preferred by players since it is obtainable by other duelists, it can easily draw your Mythical Beast Cerberus from your deck (You must take damage in order to activate this skill).

Classifications

Stat changesThis card gains ATK

Other Articles

List of Cards by Card Types

List of Cards by Levels

Comments

Hot New Top
Anonymous
I dont see cerberus anymore at trader . not at aall
<< Anonymous
eevery Reply
Lel,

when u open the trade, click on the 3rd icon from left and seek that card from there and buy it.

eEvery trader reset 1 card from there.

it's simple like that.
<< Anonymous(eevery)
Oreomilkshake Reply
Bro thank you so much damn. I thought you had to wait till cerberus was available again. Been waiting for a week nlw
<< Anonymous(eevery)
Anonymous Reply
what does the icon look like am I missing it??
<< Anonymous
Kiaba 9days ago Reply
Guys try spending some real money like 2500$
Anonymous
Does anybody know how to deal with Zane's Exploder Dragon? I can beat him only when he doesn't summon it
<< Anonymous
Xenon Reply
Don't let it attack. Seriously said: You can't use him against Zane.
Sad Boi
Guys, is it just me or does farming still give you bad cards despite reaching scores like 10k +
<< Anonymous(Sad Boi)
Anonymous Reply
Sometime lose give u better card lol
John Doe
Damn the grammar in this place is below 3rd grade.
TechnoTitan
I'm thinking about buying this card from the Trader, but I'm not 100% sure what a spell counter is. Could that potentially be any spell card? Or are they specific cards?
<< Anonymous(TechnoTitan)
Anonymous Reply
Don't buy it bro stay f2p
<< Anonymous
Bananaslama Reply
Card Trader is F2P...
<< Anonymous(TechnoTitan)
Julianm89 Reply
A spell counter is a counter that is added to an especific card (in this case cerberus) everytime that you actívate a spell card. If you tap on the cards that stocks counters (of any kind) you can see how many has at that moment.
Edward Elric
Just got mine today, time to start building towards a farming deck. My leggo duelists are only 30 atm also and not all unlocked. Great game, easy farm.
Anonymous
I really, really hate this cancer. It’s because of this crap that I could never beat the Tag Duel Master Cup. On my last of like 20 attempts, I got the cheating Yugis team to freaking 50 LP, but this shit saved their cheap asses.
<< Anonymous
Romance Reply
They are easy to beat with that witch card which destroys all spellcasters on the field. I ran 3 of them and tag duel final was a breeze
<< Anonymous(Romance)
Anonymous Reply
I not only ran 3 of that card, but made my entire deck for them based on countering every single card they have. All for nothing. The event is over and I could not see it to the end. It's done forever.

If I ever see this mythical piece of crap in real life, I'm gonna rip it into a thousand pieces.
Anonymous
Show your highest carberus attack!! XD
<< Anonymous
Anonymous Reply
mine was 900k damage..
Anonymous
Also obtainable by SR Ticket.
Anonymous
This card has disappeared from the card trader on the 17th. The same day I got the last SR jewel I needed to get it! GAH!!!
<< Anonymous
Anonymous Reply
Not true. Bought this the day the Marik event started. It can take a while before you see it again.

And lmao to the your dumb comment xD
<< Anonymous
Anoymous Reply
Dude the Marik event ended today it didn’t start yesterday so that’s bs. I’ve been searching for 2 week to get this card from the trader. And never saw it at the trader so i think the guy who commented this comment is right.
<< Anonymous(Anoymous)
Nigglybear Reply
Just got it from the Card Trader today, was quite thrilled to see it since I thought I had lost out on being able to get it.
<< Anonymous(Nigglybear)
Wigglytits Reply
Yes, this is true. They might've fixed it wihth the last update
lum0k
is there other skills we can use to get cerberus only Weevil lv 13 and yugi lv 20?
<< Anonymous(lum0k)
Anonymous Reply
You can also use Draw sense Light but you can only get it as a random drop, if you have 3 ceberus and 2 spirit yu you can use balance from Mako lv 20
<< Anonymous(lum0k)
Anonymous Reply
Yes you can now use chazz in gx world and get the draw sense low-level
Shin_no_Senshi
Other question... Is the skill "Balance" useful if you have 3 cerberus in your deck? Will you get one in your first hand everytime? =)
<< Anonymous(Shin_no_Senshi)
Anonymous Reply
"Balance" works with percentages. Each card in your opening hand represents 25% of your deck. In a 20 card deck, that equals 5 cards.

So you want 15 spell cards, 3 Cerberus cards, and 2 creatures/traps that help you stall or get Cerberus in your hand faster.

With that setup, there's a 60% chance that Cerberus will be in your opening hand. For the other 40%, you'll get one of the 2 extra cards.
<< Anonymous
Anonymous Reply
You probably want to fill the 2 slots with unhappy girl, she won't get attacked unless your opponent has lethal. So balance 3 cerberus 2 unhappy girls is the best setup imo

Commens and feedback

Recommend

Popular pages

Structure Deck: Synchro Connection Available on 25 Sept 2018

15th Main Box: Stardust Acceleration Available on 25 Sept 2018

5D's World Available on 25 Sept 2018

Yubel Lvl 60 Available

Yubel Unlock Event: Rise of the Yubel

Pick-a-Gift Campaign!

New Week Campaign

Train Your Kuriboh! Campaign

Upcoming events

Decks to farm LDs

Booster packs

Available card boxes
The Ultimate RisingAge of DiscoveryNeo-ImpactFlame of the TyrantValkyries Rage
Wonders of the SkyChaotic ComplianceLand of the TitansCrimson KingdomDawn of Destiny
Electric OverloadEchoes of SilenceServants of KingsGalactic Origin
Blades of Spirit Primal BurstSelection Box Vol. 01Resonance of ContrastAbyss Encounter
Rampage of the ForestValiant SoulsVisions of IceSelection Box Vol. 01 MiniCrusaders Battleground
Clash of WingsBurning NovaEmpire of ScarletGaia Genesis-

Card Trader & PvP Tickets

Card TraderRanked Rewards

Card Trader

Ranked Rewards

Structure decks

Menu

Ranking

Comments (updated every hour)

Man komoney just keeps finding new and interesting ways to shoot themselves in the foot. So inste...
I got the mat and confirmed that limit reverse does count.
It is regular structure deck
for me this deck is still considered as fun deck, bcs brick and slow play, super fun tho
> Go to the latest comments

Popular Decks

Popular Cards

QA

Another Game Site