For a limited time only, new duel quizzes will be available. Complete the special challenges available in Duel School to obtain exclusive cards, gems, and other rewards! You can only obtain each rewards once.
All duel quizzes have the same objective, which is to use the cards given to you and "win in this turn!" This section contains spoilers for the answers to the quizzes. Do not read further if you prefer to not know the answers.
Challenge 4, 12.8.2018 (Vampire)
1. Summmon Gozuki, use the effect to send Vampire Retainer to Graveyard.
2. Activate Retainer's effect from the Graveyard; Send Vampire Familiar from your hand to Graveyard to Special Summon Vampire Retainer.
3. Use Retainer's effect; pay 500 LPs to add Vampire's domain to your hand, then play it and activate it's effect, costing you another 500 LPs. Note, DO NOT summon another Vampire yet.
4. Activate Vampire Familiar's effect; tribute Vampire's Domain (the effect persist even without the spell on your field) to Special Summon Familiar to the field.
5. Activate Familiar's effect; pay 500 LPs to add Vampire Vamp to your hand.
6. Tribute Summon Vampire Vamp by tributing Vampire Familiar & Gozuki. Use Vamp's effect to equip Geargiarsenal to it. Chain Gozuki's effect.
7. Banish Vampire Baby from your Graveyard to Special Summon Vampire Grace. Use Grace's effect to send one card from opponent's deck to Graveyard (it doesn't matter which one you choose).
8. Vampire Kingdom's effect activates; send Vampire Scarlet Scourge to the Graveyard to destroy Geargiattacker.
9. Attack with all your monsters.
I was stuck trying this over and over again, thank you so much.
For challenge #3 (if having trouble):
Equip the Noble Arms card from your hand to one of the enemy monsters other than 1900
Activate the effect to destroy one trap card
Use Double Cyclone to destroy 2nd trap and Noble Arms card
Use Noble Arms ability to equip Drystan (far right monster)
Use Drystans ability to destroy 1900 monster
Activate Noble Arms card again to destroy 3rd trap
Chain ability of Noble Knight to shift Noble Arms to enemy monster
Use Glory to search and equip Galatin to any target
Attack and win
I’ll still clarify. Sorry for confusion.
After the Noble Arms card comes back and is equipped to Drystan, use the effect of Bedwyr(?) to transfer the card over to an enemy monster. After destroying the last trap, use the Glory of the Noble Knights spell to equip Noble Arms Gallatin to any monster on your side.
There is a second solution to #3 with no equip to opp's monsters.
1. Put Arf on Drystan, Destroy Gawain.
2. Use Arf twice with Cyclone to destroy all traps. Put second Arf on Drystan again.
3. Use Glory to put Gallatin on Drystan.
4. Kill Artorigus with Drystan. Put Gallatin from GY on Bedwyr.
5. Attack with Bedwyr.
6. Use Bedwyr's ability to move Gallatin to Peredur.
7. Attack with Peredur.