What do I need to do to fight him lvl 50? He spawned as a LD lvl 40, I beat him and then he showed up lvl 50 but that happened only once ... is there any trick to let him spawn more often? thanks in advance
Anti Crowler Deck
Umi — decrease the attack of machine type
Riryoku — to combat ancient gear golem
Acid Rain 3x — destroys any machine type
Adhesion Trap Hole 2x — activates when summoning: halves monster's attack.
Tribe Shocking Virus 2x + several machine type cards — destroy every machine types on the field.
Trap is "Spirit Barrier" and the Skill to use is- "Reinforcements", and since i've been farming for "Harpie's hunting ground". I've noticed "Aroma strategy" is a pretty good and versatile skill for this deck too! Here's the snap of it.
Man this sucks, I can't farm this bastard mainly because I don't have the cards necessary which require lot's of farming from other characters and other packs that I have no luck in when getting specific cards.
You can use Blue eyes but with lvl 30 only. Still managed to get all of his cards tho
Fisherman/Catapult Turtle Farm
• Thunder Dragon exists to both thin your deck, and more importantly, enlarge your hand. A larger hand pairs better with Magical Mallet, or as an alt Reload. The default form of this deck does not fusion summon, so activate the effect to your heart’s content.
• Your goal is to get Spirit Barrier, Legendary Ocean, and Legendary Fisherman on the field. Reinforcements searches for Fisherman so you only need to concern yourself with Legendary Ocean and Spirit Barrier.
• Crystal Seer puts whatever card you don’t select to the bottom of your deck. Put a non trap on the bottom and don’t use Magical Mallet, Thunder Dragon, or Reload after this, as they shuffled the deck.
• Buff Up one of Crowler’s monsters to 20K+ with Massive Morph. Also, if Crowler prematurely summons his boss, you can use Massivemorph to save your hide.
• Play an unused Legendary Ocean face down to tribute summon Catapult Turtle. If you do this you will only need 5 Glossies for 8K. If you don’t, you’ll need 8.
• IMPORTANT If you use Soul Exchange, tribute summon Catapult Turtle before activating Soul Exchange.
• If you don’t have Soul Exchange, you can replace it with Enemy Controller and a second Legendary Fisherman. Legendary Fisherman is not immune to being tributed for an Econ take even with Umi on the field.
• If you don’t have 5 Glossies, you can add polymerization to fusion summon Thunder Dragon. No Glossies are needed in this case. (Also, prismatics count as 2 Glossies, and facedown monsters do not count)