If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can equip 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard to this card. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to half the ATK and DEF of the monster equipped to it by this effect. You can Tribute 1 monster and this card, then target 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
Since Felgrand Dragon cannot be Special Summoned, you can equip it from your hand to Guardian of Felgrand. Use Parallel Twister to send Felgrand Dragon to your Graveyard, destroy 1 card your opponent controls. Tribute Guardian of Felgrand with another monster you control, Special Summon Felgrand Dragon from your Graveyard. Felgrand Dragon can further activate its effect of gaining ATK equivalent to a designated monster in your graveyard, 200 ATK x the Level of that monster. Alternatively, you can use Ruins of the Divine Dragon Lords, send Felgrand Dragon (as an equip card) to your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Dragon Lord Token, tribute Guardian of Felgrand and that Dragon Lord Token, Special Summon Felgrand Dragon from the Graveyard.
Make sure you do not equip level 7 or 8 Dragon-type monsters to Guardian of Felgrand, if you are planning to Tribute it with another monster, in order to Special Summon a level 7 or 8 Dragon-type monster from your Graveyard.
The equipped Dragon-type monster only provides ATK and DEF boost to Guardian of Felgrand, it does not provide any other special properties.
Beatdown! Boosts the ATK of face-up attack position monsters you control by 300 per level 5 or more monsters you control. You can only use the skill once per turn.
I have 3 copy of them, but now i think it was a mistake to choose this card.
- if you dont have a lvl 7-8 dragon in your hand this is a dead card
- if you have kaibaman thats way better than this
- with BEWD his attack is 2000, but now a single dinosaur has more atk
- if you build a deck around this card, and he isnt at your hand, you will rekt
Maybe with a Red-Eyes deck... but with that card, his attack is only 1700.
But anybody has a better idea, please share.
Ok then, Pro:
- Able to SS any lv 7 or 8 Dragon
- Not enough support to use effectively
- SS ability needs another monster
- Boost ability takes up a ST zone.
- At max, boost only rises to 2000 ATK thanks to Blue-Eyes.
- Paladin/Felgrand is way better.