A Trick Up the Sleeve Your starting hand will include 1 Lvl 7or higher DARK spellcaster-type monster, randomly selected from your deck. This skill will not activate if your DECK does not include 1 Lvl 7 DARK spellcaster-type monsters.
1. Get Magician of Dark Illusion in your starting hand using A Trick Up the Sleeve
2. Summon him while playing Spellbook cards
3. Use Dark Magic Attack to clear backrow
4. Use Fate to banish monster
5. Attack with Magician of Dark Illusion
That is if your starting hand weren't (of course aside from magician of dark illusion):
1.eternity, while you dont have much to banish
2.fate, as you probably WANT it to be searched by secret or the master
3.the master, without the other searcher cards...
And the list probably going endlessly...
Still, this ain't a bad idea either...