Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster that lists "Buster Blader" as Material from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or either side of the field as Fusion Materials. If this card is in your Graveyard: You can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard; add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Destruction Swordsman Fusion" once per turn.
Can use your opponent's monster as fusion materials.
Must summon a monster that lists Buster Blader as a fusion material.
Could be just as costly as Polymerization if your opponent does not control any monster you can use as fusion material.
You can activate this card during your battle phase to fusion summon into a new monster and get an extra attack.
You can also fusion summon in response to an opponent's card to dodge it's effects.
Here are the monsters you can fusion summon with Destruction Swordsman Fusion. If your opponent controls a Dark Magician on their field, you can use their Dark Magician as material to summon Dark Paladin.
Use DNA Surgery to turn all monsters on you and your opponent's field into Dragon-types. You can then use Destruction Swordsman Fusion as a powerful removal card capable of using any monster on your opponent's side of the field as fusion material to summon Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman.
Activates from your Graveyard / Sends from your hand to your Graveyard for cost / Adds from Graveyard to hand / Fuses Materials from your hand / Fuses Materials from your field / Fuses Materials from your opponent's field
Fusion Summons / Special Summons from your Extra Deck
Welcome to tier 0 against all meta decks with DNA surgery this...
1. Blue eyes: No words needed
2. Amazoness: Weak defenses, will negate effects like amazoness princess effects and even though it risks getting banishes, it is most of the time a 1HKO
3. Vampire: Will simply block every Gozuki’s or Samurai Skull’s effect and even if it doesn’t, will negate Vampire grace’s effect and will most likely end in a 1HKO
4. Fur hire: Weak defenses make it an easy prey against Buster Blader+DNA surgery, also will negate effects and easy victory agains some effectless weak-ass monsters
5. Masked heroes: None is powerfull enough to defeat Buster Blader, might get that 1400 damage from anki once but next turn is a 1HKO (again)
6. Spellbooks: No spellcaster on the field? No fate, no master, no party, instant loss
7. Lava golem: This might make BB struggle a little bit but in case you get a strong monster in your hand you can use this to tribute summon it, might be the only deck which gets a beat on this guys
8. New cyberdarks: Still get their ass raped by BB and if not, by dark paladin
But it does have cosmic cyclone in it’s deck, and even though what you are saying is true the only of those cards you listed which are relevant are champion’s vigilance or majesty, and people can only have 1 copy of each in their decks
Hey you can say the same thing for absolutely every deck in the game because let me tell you cyber Angels and red eyes with 3 vigilance would still be the best decks if it was not for the ban list. Fur hire , Sylvans and Amazons where a thing only because the ban list hit those decks.
They did limit onslaught, so, why wouldn't they limit DNA Surgery? The reason they gave was that it was hard to deal with (something like that). With onslaught you could at least attack and activate monster effect but with DNA Surgery +
Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman you can't change battle position and cannot activate monster effects, this is worse than onslaught.