Content

Dicephoon | Decks and Tips

This page notes details of Dicephoon (Spell Card/Quick-Play) : decks, tips, effect and rulings. Learn and enjoy playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links!
Duel Links Breaking News
Sora Unlock Event
update 28/08/2020

Dicephoon

Dicephoon
TypeSpell Card
PropertyQuick-Play
Card Effect TypeCard effect
Passcode03493058

text

Roll a six-sided die and apply the result.
● 2, 3, or 4: Destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field.
● 5: Destroy 2 Spell/Trap Cards on the field.
● 1 or 6: You take 1000 damage.

How to Get

PackElectric Overload [N]
Selection Box Vol. 01 [N]
Future Horizon [N]
Level-up reward--
Victory against--
Card trader--
Other--

Evaluation

RatingC+

Pros

Cons

Tips

Decks

Rulings

Classifications

Monster/Spell/Trap categoriesDestroys Spell Cards / Destroys Trap Cards
LPDamages you

Comments

Hot New Top
Anonymous
Payoff isn't quite good enough but it's alright. Better if combined with a skill that triggers when you take damage.
Anonymous
Sexy back staples with non targeting removal
Edgar81539
They should give Joey a skill that makes it so you can give the value you want to your dice rolls.
<< Anonymous(Edgar81539)
Rakshasa Reply
sounds good
<< Anonymous(Edgar81539)
Anonymous Reply
I bet that will come with a heavy cost or restriction. There are less dice roll cards compared to coin flip cards, but those dice roll cards usually have better effects.
Rakshasa
Actually to me this card looks like a win win given that a lot of character skills now are dependant on what health you have especially if you don't have access to the P2P x3 copies of cosmic cycloon.
Anonymous
This card rolls a 1 or 6 more often then not (at least for me). you would think that it would roll more on the other numbers but given the amount of times ive used it (a lot) it feels weighted on those two numbers.
<< Anonymous
Anonymous Reply
Pretty much the same with Snipe Hunter, really.
Anonymous
Just noticed this card. It's definately one i would consider for using Zane and cyber dragons. Either you destroy spell / traps or mill your life points for his cyber dragon skill - easyier way to get cyber end / twin dragon etc..
Anonymous
It's never going to be meta, per se, but this card is really really good in any Bastion deck given that, even if you brick, you'll usually get a good field spell onto the field out of it
Candend
Idk this card is Mystical Space Typhoon substitute or better version of it. Even if you get 1 or 6 It's no big deal and you can use supremacy berry or Draw-sense skill with it
Yuiko
Best s/t destruction in game rn. surprised nobody uses it. I main deck it in the real TCG too when I can't afford to run twin twisters because my deck needs all the cards in hand. 67% chance ur destroying 🔥, 33% you fail. run 3, you destroy on average like 3 s/t a game, on the perfect game u can destroy 5-6.
ggultra2764
I run two of these in my current Warrior deck since I was in need of cards to take out backrow. In spite of the risk of backlash from damage, still gives you a 2/3 chance of destroying a Spell or Trap. Don't mind the risk with it, though I'd ditch it if anything less risky comes along for the game like MST. Know Twister's an option, but it can't 🔥 face-down cards and its rarity makes it hard to get unless I get enough packs of Ultimate Rising.
Anonymous
How do you get this?
<< Anonymous
Anonymous Reply
N in Electric Overload
Anonymous
this can destroy face-down cards too. its a good card and you can even use it with switcharoo
<< Anonymous
lord2022 Reply
good point

Commens and feedback

Recommend

Thank you for visiting Duel Links wiki by GameA! We update this Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links community day by day to provide quality guides and the latest news.

Duel Links Wiki Updates

Duel Links News & Events

Upcoming Duel World: Vrains

A Soldier from the Fusion Dimension: Sora Perse Unlock Event

KC GT Champion Prediction Campaign [Aug 2022]

Selection Box Vol. 04 Mini

Legacy Duel (Beta)

41st Main Box: Shining Sunrise

Structure Deck EX: Ruddy Rose Burning

KC GT 2022 Main Tournament Celebration Campaign

KC GT Have Fun Campaign!

Upcoming events [August]

Leaked Characters

Other Leaked Characters

Yu-Gi-OH Vrains

Vrains Leaked Characters

Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V

Arc V Characters

How to beat/farm Legendary Duelists Lvl 40

Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal

Legendary Duelists

How to beat/farm Legendary Duelists Lvl 40

Other Zexal Duelists

Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Side of Dimension [DSOD]

Legendary Duelists

How to beat/farm Legendary Duelists Lvl 40

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

Legendary Duelists

How to beat/farm Legendary Duelists Lvl 40

Useful links

Forums

Decks

Decks to farm LD Lvl 40

Characters (Legendary Duelists)

Yu-Gi-Oh! (DM)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Related pages

Accessories

Card Sleeves & Game Mats

Booster packs/Card Trader

Card Trader & Ranked Rewards

Card TraderRanked Rewards

Card Trader

Ranked Rewards

Card box

Available card boxes
The Ultimate RisingAge of DiscoveryNeo-ImpactFlame of the TyrantValkyries Rage
Wonders of the SkyChaotic ComplianceLand of the TitansCrimson KingdomDawn of Destiny
Electric OverloadEchoes of SilenceServants of KingsGalactic Origin
Blades of Spirit Primal BurstResonance of ContrastAbyss EncounterRampage of the Forest
Valiant SoulsVisions of IceCrusaders BattlegroundClash of WingsBurning Nova
Empire of ScarletGaia GenesisStardust AccelerationPower of BraveryBlackstorm Rising
Secrets of the AncientsRevolution BeginningTornado of PhantomsAbsolute InfernoDimension of the Wizards
Warriors UniteLords of ShiningBlazing RoseGuardians of RockCybernetic Rebellion
Curse of DreadValhalla CallingDark DimensionSpirit of the BeastAerial Assault
Soul of ResurrectionFuture HorizonMasters of ShadowJudgement ForceFortress of Gears
Truth UniverseFlames of the HeartWitchs SorceryChronicle of GloryInfernity Destruction
Arena of SanctuaryShining HopeVoltage of the MetalShark FangRage of Volcano
Infinite RayPhotons of GalaxyAntinomic TheorySign of HarpiesEternal Stream
The King of VermillionDarkness GimmickArts of AtlantisPendulum GenesisIdea of Armageddon
Chaotic SoldiersForce of InfinityFantastic ArcPhantom of RebellionMaximum Gustav
Heart of XyzShining Sunrise

Selection Box

Selection Boxes
Selection Box Vol. 01Selection Box Vol. 01 MiniSelection Box Vol.01 Super MiniSelection Box Vol. 02Selection Box Vol. 02 Mini
Selection Box Vol. 03Selection Box Vol.03 MiniSelection Box Vol.04Selection Box Vol.04 MiniSelection Box Vol.05

Structure decks

Structure decks
Sorcerers AllianceDragonic ForceHero RisingLegendary WarriorsDestiny Rulers
Dragonic KnightsSpellbound SilenceSynchro ConnectionThe White Dragon of LegendSwordbound Silence
Ancient Gear AwakeningNeos FusionReturn of the Red-EyesFull Metal DesperadoMaster of Chaos
Kings ResonanceDragunity OverdriveGladiators StormHERO GenerationReturn of the Fire Kings
Gagaga XyzTales of the Noble KnightsBlue-Eyes EvolutionStardust NexusRise of Gaia
Evil DominationMagicians ArcD/D/D ApocalypseCyber Style ExtremeSword of Paladin
Tellarknight AdventBrave HopeRuddy Rose Burning

Other Pages

Duel Links Basics

FAQ

Standard duelists & Legendary Duelist Lvl 30

Ranking

Comments (updated every hour)

You only wish him to be ga y because you want to suck his c0ck
Use Power of the Guardians to add Spell Counters
I'm glad that you guys pick Flip Turner over Kite. Men of culture.
> Go to the latest comments

Popular Decks

Popular Cards

QA

Another Game Site